Friday, March 23, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Oh boy, it's been a while!

We had a BLAST in Disney last week for Spring Break. I had soooo much fun with the kids. And they had quite a fun time, too! We surprised them and didn't tell them until we were pulling in. Got up at 5 am to drive up to Orlando and went straight to the park. They were so excited!

As far as sewing, I haven't had much time! Which makes me sad-ish. I've been having lots of fun doing other things, though.

I finished up another circle for my circles quilt. More to come on this later.

(I know...bad pic.)

And I also bought my first Perle Cotton from Yarn Bazaar. They have a great selection, great prices, and super fast shipping.
New Perle Cotton!

Aren't they pretty?

And here's few pics from the trip.

Digging up dino bones in Animal Kingdom.


Eating the obligatory Mickey Premium Bar at Hollywood Studios.


And this I found on my phone. Must have been taken in the back seat on the three hour trip.


They make me smile.



Though it was a small finish, I'm still linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday!

4 comments:

  1. That circle block looks like a good challenge:)

    I remember Animal Kingdom from last year---it is soo fun!

    I have ordered from Yarn Bazaar before too and they are a great company. Love the colors you picked out!w

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern ofthe circle.
    And the colours of the quilting yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt, gorgeous thread, and I'm in a house full of boys too :-P. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted to sewing blogs LOL! They grow up fast! My oldest is now just a wee bit taller than me, and his brother is not far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip with memories to last a life time!

    ReplyDelete